School is held during the
Contemporary Service (9:00 a.m.)
is celebrated on the first
nursery is located at the
back of the Sanctuary.
of our services is
All are welcome to the following:
- Pentecost Sunday: May 24th. Celebrate the Holy Spirit and wear red.
- Calling all youth! (Middle and high school) Youth Group Activity: May 31st, 6:30 p.m.
- Youth Praise Dance Group--if you are interested in joining, please contact Caroline Maschhoff via the church office.
Bible School, June 15th - 19th. Children age 5 and up. Teachers
and helpers needed. For information, contact Julie Maschhoff via the
church office. Registration form.
- Adult Bible Study, Mondays, 7:00 p.m.
- Men's Bible Study, Tuesdays, 10:00 a.m.
- Women's Bible Study, Wednesdays, 9:30 a.m.
- Family Bible Study, Wednesdays, 7:00 p.m.
- Hebrew Bible Study, Thursdays, 7:00 p.m.
- We are accepting donated
for the Potters Hand
Orphanage in Haiti that
we help support.
From I-95 take
exit # 156
(Sebastian Blvd) approximately
4 miles-Church is on the
From US #1 to Roseland Road,
right on Sebastian Boulevard-
approximately 1 mile- Church
is on the left.
From US #1 to CR 512- continue
past intersection for Roseland
Road- Church is on the left.
Regular Church Office
Hours are 9:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., Tuesday through Thursday
Some of the ways we helped out our community and our world in 2014...
Quilts of Many Colors
group presents a quilt to Reverend Gary Moore, thanking him for his vital efforts in supporting the United Church of Sebastian.
and visitors hold up their pink
bracelets in support of friends battling
breast cancer and of Breast Cancer
support an orphanage