School is held during the
Contemporary Service (9:00 a.m.)
is celebrated on the first
nursery is located at the
back of the Sanctuary.
of our services is
- Please join us the first four Sundays in March for "Come Let's Dance and Sing Praises to the Lord Through Hebraic Community Dance." Open to all men and women. Beginners welcome. More information.
Pork Dinner, Saturday, March 14th, 5 pm - 6:30 pm. Includes baked
potato, coleslaw, coffee, and dessert. Adults: $12, child under
Services: Maunday Thursday, April 2nd, 7:00 pm. Easter Sunday,
April 5th, Contemporary and Traditional Services at the above times
with a special Sunrise Service on the Church grounds.
- Our Third Saturday 512 Markets have
been a HUGE success. Next date for this combination flea market/farmers
market/craft show/pony rides/petting zoo is Saturday, March 21st, 8 am to 1 pm. For
information or to reserve vendor space: (309) 530-9065
- Adult Bible Study, Mondays, 7:00 p.m. All are welcome!
- Men's Bible Study, Tuesdays, 10:00 a.m. All are welcome!
- Women's Bible Study, Wednesdays, 9:30 a.m. All are welcome!
- Family Bible Study, Wednesdays, 7:00 p.m. All are welcome!
- We are accepting donated
for the Potters Hand
Orphanage in Haiti that
we help support.
From I-95 take
exit # 156
(Sebastian Blvd) approximately
4 miles-Church is on the
From US #1 to Roseland Road,
right on Sebastian Boulevard-
approximately 1 mile- Church
is on the left.
From US #1 to CR 512- continue
past intersection for Roseland
Road- Church is on the left.
Regular Church Office
Hours are 9:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., Tuesday through Thursday
Some of the ways we helped out our community and our world in 2014...
This fall, our
Quilts of Many Colors
group created and donated these quilts to local families in need.
and visitors hold up their pink
bracelets in support of friends battling
breast cancer and of Breast Cancer
support an orphanage