School is held during the
Contemporary Service (10:30 a.m.)
is celebrated on the first
nursery is located at the
back of the Sanctuary.
All are welcome to the following:
Youth Group is open to middle and high school age youth. We meet the
1st and 3rd Sundays at the church. Join us and invite a friend.
of Joy: everyone is invited to join the youth group for the
Contemporary Christian Music Festival at Walt Disney World's Magic
Kingdom Sept. 11th, 7:30 pm to 1 am. Cost is $59. Contact Caroline
Maschhoff at the church office by Aug. 9th.
- Youth Praise Dance Group--if you are interested in joining, please contact Caroline Maschhoff at the church office.
- Family Movie Night, July 12th. Free popcorn. All are welcome!
- Our Music Academy is up and running.
- Adult Bible Study, Mondays, 7:00 p.m.
- Men's Bible Study, Tuesdays, 10:00 a.m.
- (Women's Bible Study resuming in September. During the summer we are reading What's So Amazing About Grace.)
- Family Bible Study, Wednesdays, 7:00 p.m.
- We are accepting donated
for the Potters Hand
Orphanage in Haiti that
we help support.
From I-95 take
exit # 156
(Sebastian Blvd) approximately
4 miles-Church is on the
From US #1 to Roseland Road,
right on Sebastian Boulevard-
approximately 1 mile- Church
is on the left.
From US #1 to CR 512- continue
past intersection for Roseland
Road- Church is on the left.
Regular Church Office
Hours are 9:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., Tuesday through Thursday
Some of the ways we helped out our community and our world in 2014 and 2015...
and visitors hold up their pink
bracelets in support of friends battling
breast cancer and of Breast Cancer
support an orphanage